Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Minecraft; Why 2.0 Could Have Been Believable

So you remember when Minecraft used to update to like, 1.2 and the list would be like:

  • Added Creepers
  • Added Swag
  • More Cool Stuff
  • Yada yada
And then 1.2.1 would come out and it would be like:
  • Bug Fixes
That was when Notch was in charge, and it was pretty standard, the craziest update was like 1.8 where we got the Hunger Bar, food started stacking, and some other stuff, I think Jungles came out around that time, basic stuff. but then Jeb took over, and I don't want to say it's his fault, but It's probably not a coincidence that he took over and the update lists went from what's up there to:

  • A
  • List
  • Like
  • This
  • Long
  • And
  • Its 
  • All
  • Crazy
  • Stuff
  • Not
  • Even
  • Basic 
  • Junk
and that's like the 1.5.1 not even this big updates like 1.5. Maybe I'm crazy, because that does seem to happen, but everything that has been added since Jeb took over has been coo coo bananas(To put it lightly) and sure, all of its pretty cool when you get used to it, but with the updates coming as often as always, sometimes that isn't the easy.

   So that brings me to my point about Minecraft 2.0. First off, it isn't real, no need to panic, they announced it was just an April Fools Day joke. But when you take a first glimpse, it isn't all that hard to believe. Adding things like Magic and Luck, Horses, Better Fishing, Blue Chickens, is it really that hard to believe? Sure, once you realize that Golden Apples made the animals fly, and they exploded after feeding them to much, you seem to be like "Hmm, maybe I shouldn't believe this" even though all the big Youtubers did "showings" of Minecraft 2.0. It was a good prank, sure, but you have to stop and ask yourself: In the past few months theyve nerfed Bone Meal, added comparators, Hoppers, Enchanted Books, Daylight Sensors, Droppers, and so much more (which can be found on the changelog here: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history#General ) so... was is believable, even for a second?

   I'd like to state that Minecraft is by far my favorite game, and I love it with a passion, and I love what they've made the game into for the most part. I support what the makers do, and I love them all to pieces. This is just something that I've been wondering if you guys thought like me? I don't know. I'll be uploading the blog alot hopefuly, so you can follow to keep up, and I hope you all have a wonderful life.

#StayFluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment